A strong network of contacts is one of the most important tools enabling the functioning of a company. Are you afraid that you don’t know how to make the most of your presence at PROCON / POLZAK? Do you have any doubts whether you can establish new business contacts? Don’t worry … it’s all in the hands of one man who will definitely help you build a new network of contacts. Who are we talking about? Probably most of you know the answer .
Below you will find a short prelude to successful networking in a few steps:
- Introducing yourself:
- shake the hand of the interlocutor
- say your full name
- tell me what you do
- exchange a business card
- Show interest in the interlocutor. Each conversation can provide a different experience. Sometimes you can’t tear yourself away from the subject, and sometimes it’s completely indifferent to you. Be professional and ask questions regardless of the situation. Show the caller that you are interested in him.
- The business cards are transferred. Remember! Hand over the business card with your name and surname up. This small detail avoids the awkward situation when the caller did not hear your name or company.
- Remember where you are. Enjoy the attractions prepared by the organizers. Watch partner / exhibitor stands. You can also meet interesting people there.
- Smile! A simple thing that ensures 100% efficiency.